Cincy, Shmincy

I'm with ya in CyberCincy.  I really wanted to go this year but ther is too
much going on here.  Nate are you doing any work on your car this weekend.
My drivers side window decided to not go up.  Plus I want to replace my
antanae and reroute my stereo cables (They are running right along the
battery cable).  And I need to look at my sun roof and find out why it
doesn't want to lower all the way.  And get ready for the next Autocross.