Cincy, Shmincy

Bah Humbug! Who wants to trek across the nation
looking at scenery and meeting new people?

And why would I want to sit around in a farm field
next to an airport and get my picture taken from a
bird's eye view?

And another thing, over the Internet I am safe from
catching 'cooties' from those Canadians. ;])

Bah, I went to the local 'Pick n Pull' this morning
and pulled parts off a Mitsu pickup truck. Same thing
really.

TBerk
looking for some hemlock to wash my sour grapes down
with....

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC