This thing on?

Well, had 2 unexpected days off (boss's father in law died), and my nephew
was here, so we packed up and went to Paramount King's Dominion in VA.  LOVE
me some roller coasters!  Stayed at the park (talk about spoiled), and rode
every blast coaster at least twice.

So, when I got back, I detailed the Mitsubishi (since I am going to have to
keep driving it for a while, it should at least look nice).  Tried to change
the AC belt, but now I know why Dan Snow cussed so much when he changed it a
few years back (how the hell do you get a wrench around the fan).  Listened
to the local parts guy try to set me up with a mechanic from the Ford place
(I DO NOT need a nice guy to fix my car, I am fully capable of screwing that
up myself).

Scirocco content:  Spoke to Gisele.  She has been pushed closer to the
building, as I have forgiven her for not cooperating.  Tried the Creme
Brulee torch in the injector seat to get it loose, no go.  Tried a regular
long lighter (go ahead, laugh, it was pretty funny), no go.  Guess I will
just have to buy some sort of blowtorch thing.  I have decided, after
driving that 1.8T GTI for a week, that Gisele will be going turbo (when she
is drivable).  So, right now we have a reamed-out, slightly melted injector
seat that still won't budge.  Ahhhhh, progress...  I am starting to think it
may be easier to just replace the whole rig and stop fighting that injector
seat.

Lexan