This thing on?

 ........and Chris, THEY HAVE A POOL!!!!!!!!

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- Chris Bennett wrote:

> I think when I get to Ohio and buy a house that will be
> high on the
> list to buy.

Interested in a nice 3-bedroom ranch near Wilmington Ohio?
2-car heated attached garage plus a 2-car building behind
the house. Brad & I are putting our place up for sale
shortly.

And think just how close you'd be to the party in June.

:)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter) '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172