This thing on?

Just something to point out to all of you.  If you are throwing away metal
parts that are useless to you they are worth something as scrap.  A friend
of mine and I have hauled scrap metal(we both had lying around and others
that wanted stuff gone) and made $490 for two partial days.  Not bad for junk.

John

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.