This thing on?

I have been quiet about posting out of clutch-shame.  Because I AM a
GLUTTON for punishment I am going to drive the car that Gordy and Sean
helped me put back together about 700 miles in the next two days.

Not that I don't have faith in them... I am packing tools and I signed
up for the 100 mile tow plan with AAA, it is a scirocco after all...
I don't think I will ever really be out of a 100 mile radius or so of
some kind of safe haven.  My luck is now that we have the clutch
shafts and all that squared away I am going to have to replace the
tranny or something like that.

My luck.