Introductions

i'm john live in SW France also has a scirocco addiction :p
welcome :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Rochus" <wburg18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 6:05 PM
Subject: Introductions

Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce myself to the list.  I met Cathy at the June
Jitter Bug in Niagra Falls, and she pointed me to this list.  I just bought
my Scirocco a few months ago.  Its an '83 that I'm doing a thorough
restoration on.  I rescued it from someones back yard.  I'm no stranger to
VWs though as I have 4 Golfs, and '86 Wolfsburg Edition, a '90, a '94
Marathon Edition Turbo Diesel, and a '95 Turbo Diesel.  I'm well into the
restoration on the Scirocco and have already fixed the floor (only a couple
patches needed!) and have almost completed the interior.  I must say I like
the list so far and can't wait to hear more!

Peter