Introductions

Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce myself to the list.  I met Cathy at the June Jitter Bug in Niagra Falls, and she pointed me to this list.  I just bought my Scirocco a few months ago.  Its an '83 that I'm doing a thorough restoration on.  I rescued it from someones back yard.  I'm no stranger to VWs though as I have 4 Golfs, and '86 Wolfsburg Edition, a '90, a '94 Marathon Edition Turbo Diesel, and a '95 Turbo Diesel.  I'm well into the restoration on the Scirocco and have already fixed the floor (only a couple patches needed!) and have almost completed the interior.  I must say I like the list so far and can't wait to hear more!

Peter