callaway news

Paid off the work on the Callaway.  Should be finished next week.
Unless something weird happens it looks like $2150 total.

I am not even sure if I am going to register it... depending on this
job thing, I may sell it alot sooner than later.

I am looking for $4000 out of it.  I paid about $3500 and I just sunk
another $2100.

So I am still losing $.

Obviously I could cut a lister a little bit better of a deal.  West
Coast would be easier for me but I will be going East in the near
future.  I really don't want to vortex or ebay if if I don't have to.
If it goes to ebay I am going to put a higher reserve on it.

In case you haven't heard it's a 1.6 stroked to over 1.8, lower end
pretty much rebuilt, rebuilt turbo, new clutch, boots for cv's, and
steering rack, new fuse block, alot more email me off list if you have
questions.

>From what I understand one of very few remaining R&A installed
Callaway packages.  Original owner spent 9k on the car and 10k on the
conversion.

Chris