[fs] '85 16v Project w/ 82k - $500 obo

   Today I finally picked up the 16v project I bought a few months back.
Problem is that I don't have the time to work on it like I thought I
would and I have the impending wedding coming up. In short, too many
irons in the fire. I took a few photos once I unloaded it but haven't
had time to clean it out/up. I'm hoping to get it a new home soon as I
still have a number of things on my other cars that I need to get
complete before October. Price is negotiable, of course. Car is located
in Columbus, OH. I can take more photos as necessary and as I get it
cleaned up. I'm offering it up here first for $500 obo (listed can
ignore the web page price). Please contact me if you're interested, have
any questions, want a specific photo, etc.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~foxxinabox/vw/forsale/forsale.htm