MK I electrical corrosion

I have cats too and thanks god none of them either get in my car or take whizzes on them :p

  Cat pee is powerful stuff.... not as harsh as skunk, but close...

  EL T

fahrvergnugen@xxxxxxx wrote:
  T,

I've not used the Jelly in this case, If it were me, I would go with the oil first. Less messy, and it cleans the contacts as well as protects them...

And FTR, I did not notice the smell until I really got to rooting around the fuseblock and smelled my hand. Yes, I have cats, why do you ask? :P

David