From: Dan Bubb <jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:11:57 AM
Subject: MK I electrical corrosion

I've run across a situation where the fuses in an 81 MK I will corrode over time and loose continuity. Twisting them restores the connection, but it's temporary.
Happens on MK II light sockets also.

I imagine there is some sort of electrical grease out there that will prevent exposure to the elements and the corrosion but don't know where to find it.

Anybody have a product name and likely place to buy it?
Thanks
Dan