Good weekend

Got Victor running properly. No MS resets! No more corrupted files! Man what a pain it was ..... Turns out it was the USB to serial adapter and having the original MS installed.

But..... (And I DIDN"T spend the night in a name brand hotel....)

I got the spare 2L 16v up on the motor stand by my self. At least 6 times I saw the phone over on the other side of the garage, me, the only one at home. Ugghh....

Now I can clean it up and prep it for further work in the future.. Finish cleaning the garage, lay plastic and start stripping the paint to metal. Primer is 196$, color is 120$ per quart (3 quarts needed).... Got all the rubber for the windows, the tools I need. Now lets see how I do :)