OT: Autoblog Article...

Ok not really on topic but this blurb was kinda funny even if he said
Acura's were awesome.  (from comments)

CMDR @ Jul 12th 2007 9:40PM
Everything my friend. I unlocked my Acura with a tennis ball before
heading to work one day... then on I-40 two Peterbilt log trucks
simultaneously smash into me! I was shocked at first, because earlier
I had been sweeping my feet back and forth across the carpet, and then
once the small static electric spark ceased - I noticed what seemed to
be an automotive log toss. Surely my car would be a total loss after
what just happened, so I pulled over and got out to inspect my
vehicle. Thats when I saw it, on the hood - a fancy "A" inside a band
of chrome. I jumped back in, high-fived my rearview mirror. Acura...
french for "fucking awesome."

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/12/can-you-really-open-a-locked-door-with-a-tennis-ball/