Oil pressure problems

Julie,
In my '81 (8v), the pressure usually drops to around .5 bar when warm,
and about 1 bar in my 16v.  I have the sender in the head on my Mk1, on
top of the filter housing on my 16v, so that might explain the
difference.  I'd think as long as you have good pressure off idle, and
no odd noises, I wouldn't worry about it.  Is this a new issue, or has
it been happening?  Have you checked the Bentley for oil pressure specs?
  Do you trust your oil pressure guage/sender?  Try relocating the
sender to another location, see if anything changes.

My Mk1 runs about 80-90*c, the 16v is usually just over 100*c for oil
temps (I've heard oil temps should be just over boiling point to boil
off any water that might be in the oil).
Nate