Finally G60 success!

Congrats, it's sure amazing how great it feels when you've banged your head
against the wall and all of a sudden the problem is gone. Really, it's
likely not a bad idea to have a spare computer sitting around, gives you
peace of mind and it's the kind of item you don't want to be forced into an
urgent quest for out on the road somewhere. Anyway, congrats!
Cathy