Power steering fluid vs. ATF

To be honest, I didn't weigh in as I assumed others with more
knowledge and experience would cover any ground that I would.

At any rate: I always used ATF in Red, but I'd go with ETKA. I can't
remember where I saw it, but I seem to remember seeing ATF mentioned
somewhere, whether it be on the PS cap or in the owner's manual in the
glove box. I'll check tonight when I get home.

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5