OT: help me find a swap car

Well, yes I could just buy a gli.  Except my GL is really nice.  I
call it 'faux gli'
I've put a lot of work into it, and would never get what I think it's
worth.  Plus, I'd like to try a motor swap project.

Oh yeah - I'm near Washington DC, so please don't find me the prefect
swap car in california.