OT: help me find a swap car

Hi folks
I've wanted to do a 2.0 16v swap into my 1.8 8v Jetta for a while now.
 I'd like to find a running car to use as a swap and parts donor, but
am having a hard time finding one.
Would you keep your eyes open for me, maybe there's something on your
local used car lot or in your local club?
I really not a j/y kind of guy, and I'd rather not have to rent a
truck and tow-dolly, but would if it came to that.
I've talked to some guys semi-local, but as frequently happens with
the vortex, they flake out.
What I'm willing to spend depends, if it's in good enough shape to
part out the rest of it.
So, please just keep your eyes open and drop me a line if you see something.

Thanks.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"