From: John S (VWPowered) <76Rocco@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:44:54 AM
Subject: Newbie but not so new

lets see who remmemebrs me from about ermmm 4 or 5 years ago.

My name is john from the UK orignally now live in the charente in france, have previously owned over 60 sciroccos and my current baby is a 76 scirocco 1.1 TS

you can see it here

retrovw.fr/wp-images/pg41.html

and my others can be seen here

retrovw.fr/wp-images/myrides.html

so those who know me hello long time no see, those who dont hello anyway :p

John aka VWPowered