So, what's up for the weekends?

Hey, Thanks for a non-political post :)

Fighting the "man" here trying to get financing for the GTI.  Damn!  I have
pretty doggone good credit (now that they have looked it up), no bills, make
plenty of money, yada yada.  The problem:  I get paid as a contractor (1099
tax form), have no credit cards, and live via cash (like, I don't always put
my paycheck in the bank, I mostly cash it).  For some strange reason, the
finance company would rather I owe a bunch on credit cards, or be on
welfare, or get a "normal" paycheck.

So, in the end, I still have the GTI, but with dealer plates.  The owner of
the VW dealership is pissed, because his finance companies are dicking him
around on this.  He said to keep the car and come back on Saturday, I WILL
own the car.

On a happier note, I hope to drive the GTI to the Nickelback/Puddle of
Mudd/Finger Eleven concert in August that I got tix to this past weekend.
Also, would like to drive it to Caniac Carnival in September (as in,
Carolina Hurricanes fan day, free game, meet the players).  HOCKEY SEASON IS
ALMOST HERE!!!  Time to stock up on some Labatt's!!!

Lexan