So, what's up for the weekends?

So is everyone all leery of posting or what? Surely you guys are going to
shows/cruises/races and such. Let's hear about it. (no discussion of
dicks/cunts, or Iraq in this thread please, we already have a thread for
that)

I'll be heading to Ohio this weekend and from there to Wisconsin to hang
out with listers along the way. Hopefully Klaus is up for yet another 500
mile drive or two, we shall see eh? So what are you up to? As usual, I'll
be taking parts with me and returning with parts for my car, nice new
exhaust for Klausie, he sure needs it! So what have you got cooked up??
Cathy