OT Now: [OT] Iraq NOW some Scirocco content

Ordered myself, well not really for me, but for the Scirocco, an external oil cooler. Termostatic sandwich plate and a 19 row cooler.

They shipped this Poney (on crack) Express allright, left California on friday, and it is going to hit home tomorrow as per the tracking number.

I deleted the OEM oil cooler, and the darn motor has a tendency to heat its oil a bit too much. I need an external oil cooler, or else I start a French Fries buisness on the side...

Little week-end project ;-) Oh and I got myself a CD/mp3/USB head unit to install as well. Man will I enjoy driving the Scirocco or not :-)

TDN here I come!

oops, I need a new suspension too... Front end is bouncing like a basketball player trying to score.

Cheers.

Marc

> De: "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/07/17 mar. PM 08:24:09 EDT