OT Now: [OT] Iraq

Hey Spewey, here is my opinion, your bored and looking to stir up a little excitement.  And you're a needy person who craves attention.

-Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:31 PM
To: Spewey; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT Now: [OT] Iraq

So if everybody doesn't engage in your conversations they're an "idiot
fucking american"?
You know what Spewey? I have an opinion, I express it, I support it
monetarily.
THIS ISN'T THE FORUM FOR IT!
There's nothing sacred about this forum, but it isn't the place to
effectively vent your political opinions and it makes me wonder why you
choose this forum to rant when it's clearly a non-political forum.
Why don't you go find a forum about these subjects and harass and harangue
everybody there until they're tired of your name calling and hatefulness.
See how effective you are with the technique you use here.

A lot of people apologize for their "rants" when they get upset about some
issue and vent it.
But they're nothing compared to a Spewey rant!
Everybody's lower than whale shit unless they pat insane Spewey on the back.
Fuck it!
Take a hike!
Dan