Was: OT Now: [OT] OT

julie wrote:
> Shit.

Excellent.  I love stupid little games and I think this is one of the
best places to come to fix your A2 Jetta.  It shouldn't be OT to ask how
to fix a 17yo car just because it has a trunk, for example.  Lots of us
know how to do that.

I mean is there seriously still one guy left who reads this list that
skips over the OT posts?  We won't find him in here because it says OT
and he's real busy reading the one-liner old-age and penis jokes in the
the normal thread.

Just type it up and don't worry.  There are only 15 people here who talk
anyway.  Tell us about your pilonidal cysts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst

Or go nuts and sell us your retarded one-eyed cat.  I don't care.

Watch this:

"We are breaking these people. The soldiers, the Iraqi civilians, all of
them. We are turning them all into broken, shattered people."

A comment from:
http://www.metafilter.com/62932/Documentary-embedded-with-US-troops-in-Baghdad

The movie is about 5 minutes long:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/video/page/0,,2125978,00.html

This just creeped me out.  My parents escaped Stalin/Nazi Europe to come
here.  They had soldiers in their houses.  My dad fought in Korea and
though I love gays and abortions, I am still pretty fiscally
conservative.  Iraq's a mess.  I don't know how to fix the mess but we
sure as hell need to limit the ability of the people who made this
mistake from making any more.  Including the ones on tv who told us it
was a good idea and the regular joes who still think it's a good idea
because they watch tv.

In short: if you love Bush, please eat a bowl of dicks.