OT Now: [OT] Iraq

John S. Lagnese wrote:
> If you feel the need to make responses like this, off list is the most
> thoughtful way.

Because the list is sacred.  I know Brett VanSprewenburg and you, my
friend, are no Brett VanSprewenburg.

> I didn't agree with the invasion, but we did commit ourselves.
> John

Commit ourselves to what?  Korea?  I think this is part of the problem:
  we don't wanna talk about it.  I'm certainly no rabid lefty but I do
wonder what you all think.  And even when it's dead and someone has to
struggle to come up with scirocco content we still can't discuss it.
Because it's too contentious.

But please answer whether Goo 2000 belongs in a rocco.