Scirocco stalking...

I love seeing those "afflicted" types.  I drove by a house the other
day with two vans out front.  Look in the driveway and they've got a
new beetle, old beetle, jetta and at least one more covered.  There's
a covered VW near where I live that I can't quite figure out what it
is.  I think it's a fox but it's got a spoiler or something that looks
funny under the cover.  I want to go peek.  Maybe one day when I'm on
my bike.  Like most of these type cars I don't imagine it's going
anywhere any time soon...

Grant