Scirocco stalking...

Yeah, well, I'm at that point in my life where my fillings are wearing out,
so I end up at the dentist a lot. And next door to the dentist's office,
there's been this silver mkII 8V a few times, it looked like a daily to me,
so after my latest "coronation"  (gold crown, yay), I left a card under the
wiper. Figured he was either a guy looking for a cheap beater or another of
the afflicted. So I didn't hear anything back, and figured he was the
former. So he phoned me last night, and talked for ages, it's his seventh
Rocco, and he's one of Blackie's previous acquaintances (sounded like he
missed Blackie). We'll see if he checks out the list, but he may show up at
TDN, so that's cool. My next stalking project is even more serious, there's
a MINT MkI in Hagersville not far from where I work. They have a nice Cabby
too, so that person is very likely to be an addict eh?

As for my cars? The 16V remains in mid tune-up, seems my kid loaned out my
compression tester and it's been a challenge getting that back...so there
she sits. And Klaus? Yeah. He's running better with his new intake air
sensor, though he's a bit lean. The previous sensor thought it was -40C
when it was more like 40C, so he had been VERY rich. 80C is a big temp
difference eh? Changing out the fuel filter on the 16V reminded me how much
I do NOT miss those friggin copper washers associated with CIS. I never
seem to have enough of them. That's it from here.
Cathy