When good turbos go bad...

On 7/16/07, Brendan Doyle <lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So what's "cheap"?  :D
>
> I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Would you consider a 20?  Those are all the rage at the TDIclub nowadays.  I've seen a handful of them go for cheaper than a good used vnt-15.

I just picked up a used VNT20 from Scott DeWitt (TDIClub forums) for
$395 for my mTDI Caddy...   Looks to be in good shape.  I've got a
pretty cool mechanical VNT controller in the works made from various
throttle body bits and pieces.  I've been lazy about getting the build
up on the Vortex, but I'll get around to it soon...

Later,

Mark.
75
82