From: Drew Mac <type53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Scirocco-l <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 8:53:07 PM
Subject: When good turbos go bad...

Well, the VNT-15 experiment is over.

It sounded cool.

It spooled at the speed of light.

It made Carrots get up and go quite handily.

It broke in half and grenaded itself (and dumped a few liters of oil
in the intake and exhaust) quite handily too...

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/vnt15/carnage/m_vnt15_110.jpg

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/vnt15/carnage/m_vnt15_115.jpg

Surge kills.

Damn, and I was really enjoying it too, right up until it went boom.

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd