From: nocones77-vw@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:nocones77-vw@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:33 PM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Replacement for fuel pump foam insulator thingie?

Anyone found a suitable replacement for the foam that the fuel pump rests
inside? Perhaps some sort of sheet foam I can wrap around it, that is
fuel-proof? My fuel return line, which runs above the pump, was apparently
leaking. It soaked the foam, which is now crumbling pretty badly and doesn't
hold the pump very well at all. :-(

Neal

'76.5 Scirocco (mostly stock)

'77 Scirocco (mostly not stock)