Finally home and 2 sightings.

I'm home, Just spent 2 weeks with extended family in a cabin on the georgian
bay (30,000 island country) in Ontario.  Haven't driven a VW or stickshift
since Wednesday june 27th!  My apologies to the Northern crew, it would have
been great to see you but the family wasn't to keen on my disapearing with
the car.
Anyhow, I atleast saw 2 Scirocco's to tide me over.
The first was on highway 559 in Carling, Ontario
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=carling,+ca&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.885545,81.035156&ie=UTF8&z=8&iwloc=addr&om=1
It was a faded T-red 16v parked at a house, and wasn't there the next time I
drove past it.

The 2nd was a very nice, clean 16v headed north on the 400 just north of
Barie, Ontario
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=barrie,+ca&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1
We were headed opposite directions at about 70mph, so all I could tell was
that the apint was shiny, it had some kind of aftermarket wheels on it, and
it just looked to be in really good shape.

Cheers!

GP
--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"