I'd walk a mile for a Camel...

Heres an idea. A rewrite of the wizard of oz! I71 is the yellow brick road. Wilminton is the emerald city.
All the MS listers singing..... "Follow the little green dot..... follow the little green dot....."
Heck A voice over! When the O2 goes lean, "I'm going to get you my pretty...."
You get to play Dorathy (because of your pig tails), Now we need the cowardly lion, the tin man, the strawman and the wizard....
Man. I have had WAY too much coffee this morning or I've forgotten my meds again....