OT: Looking for a new(er) ride

God Cathy...... That reply is so wrong in SO many levels...... PS the fully loaded Mazda 3 has my vote although, maybe that Hundaw of salties may give the MPG a great deal of respect for a 1.5ltr engine

  my .02
  EL T

C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  which puts it in the same category as Old Salty's Honda
> Fit.

Oh hell, Salty's not THAT old, he just acts that way...:)
(Salty, you'd better show yer Kia driving ass up to Ohio next June so I can
properly abuse you...)
Cathy