OT: Bored at the dealership...

You really like the job at JHPIEGO? I bet burritos en fuego is getting your money....Oh and most importanly! You passed your entrance exam! I hope it was not to tought or lengthy

  Again congrats on the new job!

  tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all. Thought I'd post a worthless message from a VW dealership
just because I can. Here waiting will Bib gets the brake light switch
replaced because of a recall. Got one letter mentioning it and that
it had been fixed before I got it. Then about a month later (last
week) I received another letter saying the first one was probably sent
in error and it still needs to be recalled. Yay. So, here I sit at
Fitzgerald's in Frederick, MD. "maybe 45 minutes" Yay again. Wish I
was at work today instead of here.

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5