OT: Bored at the dealership...

Hi all.  Thought I'd post a worthless message from a VW dealership
just because I can.  Here waiting will Bib gets the brake light switch
replaced because of a recall.  Got one letter mentioning it and that
it had been fixed before I got it.  Then about a month later (last
week) I received another letter saying the first one was probably sent
in error and it still needs to be recalled.  Yay.  So, here I sit at
Fitzgerald's in Frederick, MD.  "maybe 45 minutes"  Yay again.  Wish I
was at work today instead of here.

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5