Rear wheel bearing issues

I did put moderate pressure on them, but just with a 1/2" ratchet, not
my torque wrench.  I was told I should "seat" them, but I didn't want to
put too much pressure on them.  I'll pull 'em apart tomorrow and apply
known torque as suggested.  The races were pressed in with a shop press,
using correct sized sockets as plungers.  All 4 races are pressed in
tight and square, fully seated in the rotor.

Completely boggles my brain that the fronts need to be torqued to 63
quadrillion ton feet, and the rears are teeny tiny finger tight.

Thanks!
Nate