Two Portland sightings

Nice, I am betting you were near the MAX park and ride by 217 in Cedar
Hills heading west on hwy 26.  The old Kings Row motel is a sure giveaway.
Did a survey a while back for the cell towers in the picture.  Can't tell
you how many used condoms and needles I walked by.  Next time you are coming
through and have extra time look me up!  I live only 15 miles from there.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5