Corrado Calipers

Well it appears that I have 2 sets of Corrado 11" calipers and carriers and
I want them gone. Looking to trade for a standard 10.1" 16v calipers and
carriers, also I have the adapter plate needed to put the Corrado calipers
on the car.

Beuhler?

Anybody got any 10.1"  they want to swap.

I haven't even looked at the Scirocco in a month and today I told myself I
need to start getting the parts lined up.

Also I have an adjustable cam gear I want gone, don't need it or want it, so
I need a factory 16v cam gear.

Brian