Wide band Guru's

The Output #1 to the analog meter and the output to MS dont seem to match. When the output on the Megatune shows rich, the analog meter reads lean...

I set the output for the meter according to the instructions that came with the meter and the output for the WB according to the WB instructions.

Output 1: 1v at 8.0 AFR and 0v at AFR 18

Output 2: 5v=22.39 AFR and 0v=7.35 AFR

1) Any one have better numbers?
2) Any change that I make to those numbers should not require open air recalibration correct?

I made a change to the WB LC-1 ground from an O ring on a stud to adding a VW start gnd. Electrically it seems sound, but the outputs are radically out of whack.

Opena air again?

Boy this post is clear as mud... Ohh and we have another lurker....