Forgive Me

  Maybe he is thinking about people like me ...
  All my life, I only bought VW.
  I started that addiction 30 years ago, and ever since I have bought
all my VWs new from the dealership.
  My dealer is not impressed, only three cars in 30 years? (77 Rabbit,
84 Scirocco, 96 Jetta)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (what, all cars are not like me?)