Forgive Me

We drove the "3" when we bought the Protege several years ago, and we both
liked the Protege better, the "3" felt big to me. And so does our new
Mazda, the Speed Three, but it has sufficient ponies to hustle around its
3100 lbs pretty well (263Hp IIRC). They DO assemble a nice package, it has
six speed, LSD, all the sorts of add ons I'd add anyway, but it just feels
too big for me. Our experience with the Protege was a very good one,
they're great little cars for the price, sort of a sleeper in the import
market really. I'm just waiting for Denny to get the big ticket in
his...but he just loves it.

I'm sort of keeping my eyes open for a new daily in a few years, and I
really think I want a convertible. I may have a Mazda of my own if they
produce a "Speed" Miata with retractible hardtop...or maybe I'll get a
basic boring car for winter and an air cooled dune buggy for summer topless
duties...(Julie will soon have a firm grasp on my daily Cabby, sob...)

Cathy(listing the Mazda content:)
2007 MazdaSpeed Three
1979 Scirocco with Mazda323 TPS!!
and some VWs, and three Fords...(and who needs forgiveness now eh?)