Slow mail day musings

On 4:39 pm 01/30/07 "William Yeckel (Lexmark International)"
<b-wiyeck@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I believe the shoe thing has to do with Liberal vs Conservative.
> Since the left shoe is wearing out faster that would point to more
> liberal leaning views.  ;)  but its probably just the clutch foot. :)
>
> -Bill

Or are you suggesting that Conservatives all drive automatics to avoid
leaning on the left foot?
<insert any politics-based sarcastic remark here, then delete it before you
hit send>

Now, back to our original topic -->
Shoes! OMG, SHOES!  (BTW, my shoes suck!)

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :)
Cathy