OT: Slow mail day musings

It's slow today, both here on the list and at work.

Did you ever notice the left shoe getting broken in a little faster?
I did, I was wearing newish leather shoes - not sneakers, and noticed
the left shoe had more creases in it than the right.  I chalk that up
to using the clutch pedal.

Also - when international mail is sent, how do the countries on the
other end get paid?  I'm not talking sending UPS or FedEx, but iss you
use USPS to mail something internationally.... I'm just curious how
the 'other end' gets paid.

Ok, now that I've got that off my chest I can go back to work.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"