not rocco related (holy crap)

"The winning bidder was car collector Ron Pratt of suburban Chandler.
Last year, he paid $4.32 million for the Futureliner, one of 12
futuristic buses used for shows in the 1940s and '50s by General Motors."

Restoration of the Futurliner.
http://www.futurliner.com/index.html

I ran over this site a few years ago. Documents the challenge of
restoring unique vehicles built in very small numbers. People will
restore anything.

Chris