Sun roof paint scraped

Thanks for the advice,  I'll check out the bentley and see how to align it.  Good call on the masking tape, I'll do that as well.

  Thanks Again,

  Eric Singerr

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  It's easy to scrape the paint when repairing the sunroof, and one little
trick is to do a nice even layer of masking tape on the roof panel (not in
the hot sun though). Then when you gently crank the panel back, you can
look for scuff marks on the tape, which is less harmful than scuffing the
paint. I'd do this on the old paint though, to get it lined up before the
paint job.
Cathy