Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:34:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Singer <myturbo6@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sun roof paint scraped
To: Scirocco Mail List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

In the not too distant future I'm planing on getting my 87 Scirocco
re-painted.
The previous owner told me that the scraped off paint on the rear
passenger's
side of the sun roof was a common problem.  What's scraping the paint off
and is
there a fix so that doesn't happen with a new paint job.

  Thanks,

  Eric Singer

Spaces