[no subject]

I have seen a selection of rabbits that seem to split the difference. Some
use front sways some do not.  Those that do not run heavy springs in the
front to compensate for body movement.

I thought I would open up the debate and see what else I could learn :)

Also, anyone want to venture a set of spring rates?  It seems like the
common A1 rabbit set-up is for coil overs with 600lb springs in the front
and 400-600lb springs in the rear.  I cam only assume with that spring rate
you would need to custom order some strut inserts..

Cory