car update

hello everyone,

an update on the car is in order i believe.  the motor has been out for a
couple of weeks now, the new motor that was in Ben harder's black mkII my
dad bought is now going to be put into my car.  i have replaced all seals on
the motor and the timming belt.  I sandblasted and painted all i could.  i
have removed A/C, and converted the car to manual steering to correct
way,with a manual rack.  every bushing is poly prothane, even the ones
holding to rack.  all new tie rods, and ball joints.  i am currently
building a cross member brace prototype, and it looks like in a week or so i
will be making as many as i can for you guys(anyone wanna order? :))  i
custom Tig welded a set of stainless steel shift linkages in combination
with missing linkz joints.  my flywheel is lightened to 8 lbs and 12
ounces(my favorite part).i am also redoing the exhaust.  as many of you know
i have a bran new TT 2.25 SS non resonator exhaust on the car with a borla
strait pass muffler, WAY TO QUIET FOR A PUNK KID!!! sooo i will be building
my old resonator to take the place of the borla, that's a TT high flow cat,
pipe, and resonator, and noting else.  my 80 something neighbors are going
to love me.  the battery will be relocated to the rear and i have several
chassis connectors in the works with my new welder up and running(thanks
dad).  as long as the cross member bar doesn't become an issue installing,
the motor and tranny should be put in the car this weekend, tonee, jim, you
can come over if you want:).  thats the list from the top of my head but
their is alot im forgetting.  looks like i got the scirocco bug hook, line,
and sinker, again thanks dad.

Later