G60 Valve Cover

Thanks for the info, Neal!

Seeing as this will be my first foray into forced induction, I'm leaning toward
starting w/ the stock 3A pistons and stacking gaskets (w/ a x-flo head). Not
necessarily from a cost standpoint, but in case I mess something up. Actually,
I'm still completely on the fence about the pistons!  :) But it sounds like the
stock filter is the way to go. Any idea how much they are new? I made have
tossed mine during our recent move...

Thx again,

JT